Template of N8

4 comments
Hello everyone someone has requested me to share template of N8 theme ,so I decided to share it here with everyone.

Terms For Use :
1) I have released this tdf for the help and education for anyone learning Carbide, if you use elements from this template then please give credit to me.

2) Theme generated from this tdf will not allowed for sale or any kind of commercial release.
 
3) You can also re create this theme with different Icons.
 
4) And this theme template come bundled with Flahron Touch Icons,if you use them then give credit to Flahorn for his awesome work.
 
5) The S60v3 version of this template includes calculator icons and some music player indicator icons by Dhanusaud so give credit to him if you used his elements.
 
6) You can share this project file in forums/blogs/websites only by giving link back to my blog (http://kiarichiki.blogspot.com/)
 
How To Use :
First copy the icons.xml file in the following location overwriting the one already there:
 
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\Eclipse\plugins\com.nokia.tools.theme.s60_3.4.0.0\data\config
 
obviously if you have installed Carbide in D or E than change C to it.
 
Now you can copy the Theme Templates into your workspace and use them in carbide.

Download

Comments

4 comments to "Template of N8"

Hideki said...
July 1, 2010 at 5:27 AM

Thanks bro! :D

Golden66 said...
July 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Thanks bro! I have got an excellent idea with the new rainy iOS4 in Idle background, the N8 one in Menu Bckground, Black font on some clear with unfocused Text still in White color .Then obviously all with GREEN style Icons :D

Really Nice on my computer but It's so difficult to handle with the Third Party icons on my Carbide 3.4 . So I gave up , it's shamy I know :D. Suggest you to try it if you have a little Time.

Anyway Thank you so much 4 all ur work. You are a King

kiarichiki said...
July 6, 2010 at 8:19 PM

@Golden :Can you give me screen shot of your theme from carbide ui so that I can try to create it,

Anonymous said...
March 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

give me theme softwar for s60v3

Post a Comment

 

The work shared here is for personal use only,Commercial use is strictly prohibited. Copyright Kiarichiki Themes